International Society of Petroleum Engineers
Western Wyoming Rock Springs Section
2020 SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
This Scholarship has been established by the Western Wyoming Rock Springs Section of the International Society of Petroleum Engineers in order to provide financial assistance to college students. The Scholarship committee will award scholarships in varying amounts based on the following criteria:
- Preference is given to students enrolled in an accredited petroleum engineering program or other STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) field supporting the energy industry.
- Preference is given to students who have displayed academic achievement.
- Preference is given to students participating in school activities and community involvement.
- Preference is given to students at the University of Wyoming, Wyoming Community College system, or other college.
- Preference is given to students residing in or from Western Wyoming.
- Preference is given to applicants with economic necessity.
Applications should be completed and sent to:
SPE Scholarship Chairman
514 Ashley St.
Rock Springs, WY 82901
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Completed application form.
- Transcripts showing high school and college credit, as well as SAT/ACT scores. Students currently enrolled in college must include all college transcripts showing grades from each school attended. Students who have completed less than one full semester of postsecondary education must include a high school transcript.
- Proof of enrollment.
- Three letters of recommendation.
All of the items above (including the letters of recommendation) must be received by the application deadline, June 1st, 2020. No extensions will be granted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Download and print the application and mail it to the address above.
Six States Distributors
SRC Leasing Corporation
Ron’s Ace Rentals
MPI Warehouse Specialty Company
A&E Flow Testing
Piper Oilfield Products
FMC Technology Completion Services
Aspen Fab & Welding, Inc
Cannon Oil and Gas Well Services, Inc.
D.R. Griffin & Associates
Freedom Oilfield Services
Bronco Oilfield Service
JME Fire Protection
Moore Technology Services
Peterson Oil & Gas
Marshall’s Truck Repair
Questar Energy Services, Inc
Killer Bee Trucking
A Plus Trophy & Signs
RP Oilfield Services
Elmore & Elmore
Par 5 Promotions
Best Western Outlaw Inn
Cowboy Joe Club
Freedom Oilfield Services
AC Egbert Water Services
Searle Bros. Construction Co.
Terry R. Pit Construction
Tuff Enuff Anchors
Legend Energy Services
Mountain State Pressure Services
Epic Plunger Lift Systems
Key Energy Services
John Terry Sales